Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gavin's week!

Just some Gavin pictures that I've taken recently since I know everyone lives for them. ;) ;) As you can see, he recently recieved and early christmas present from mommy and daddy. He's totally in love with his new kitchen set, although mostly for the fact that he can open and close the doors as many times as he likes and mommy doesnt get upset for slamming them. He loves the little grill, it has lights and a "flame" inside it, it is pretty cute. He's always loved to play and do everything that mommy and daddy do, so now, he has his own kitchen, and loves to imitate whatever Nick and I do. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.


As was the laundry help I recieved the other day. I was sorting out clothes, and then went to old and put away and could not find my laundry basket. I looked over the back of the couch, and sure enough, Gavin had stole my basket, and was now using it as a recliner, and cuddlign with my super soft socks. (He's very much in love with anything soft, and luckily they were clean!)


We also let him try his hand at eating with a spoon for the first time a couple of days ago. He was pretty excited, and made pretty much the biggest mess possible out of two spoonfuls of applesauce, but it sure was fun.

Not a whole lot going on around here, just the regular everyday stuff. Currently, Gavin is cutting 4 teeth. This is not making life fun for any of us. He is completly refusing to nap, or sleep at night, which is completly frustrating, but we'll survive. He's also fighting off a bit of a runny nose right now, which I assume is from his flu shot since the same thing happened list year when he got it. He's doing well over all, he's really starting to talk now. His newest things to say are "I good" "all done!" "and "duck quack". (which comes from his favorite book of the week, 5 little ducks.) I really am amazed, it seems like every day he picks up more and more, and he doesnt even seem to realize he's doing it. It's crazy!

Anyway, I just wanted to put out a couple new pictures and stories about what our daily life entails.

I hope everyone's week is going well so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vewry cute! When Meg was this age, I put her high chair inside a play pool, as our eating area was carpeted (yikes, right?)
Love the updates! Love you!
Jeanni

M Crew said...

What kind of question is that? Come visit you if you move to Charleston? Um hello... we LOVE Charleston and will be there more often than you will probably like. :)
Loves, Me

Prolifegirly said...

oh my gosh i can't believe how much he's grown! I can see both you and nick in him now. Very cute and always smiling!